(“What to do in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, our website TripOriginal has more than 10 attractions ✅ and best things to do in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia.”)
(“If you want to go on a day excursion or Day Trip from Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, ➡️ go here Fast Go“)
(“🔽 With our website TripOriginal and our partner GetYourGuide, we’ve compiled a list of the finest and fun things to do in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia 🔽”)
(“Top attractions to do in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia – Spain”)
(“Day trips from Sant Sadurní d’Anoia”)
(“Things to do in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia with kids”)
(“Things to do in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia for couple”)
(“The activities to do in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia that we suggest the most”)
(“1. Barcelona Express Card: 2 Days of Transport & Discounts”)
Make probably the most of your stick with Barcelona Express Card, and get 2 days of free limitless journey on public transportation and greater than 100 reductions:
• 48 Museums and Attractions with reductions up to 60%
• 16 Visits and Tours with reductions up to 50%
• 12 Leisure experiences with reductions up to 50%
• 7 Entertainment experiences with reductions up to 20%
• 3 Night-time Venues with reductions up to 30%
• Shops and eating places with reductions up to 20%
• and rather more!
Museums and Attractions
• CaixaForum: 25% off
• Camp Nou Experience: 5% off
• Casa Batlló: EUR 3.00
• Casa Lleó i Morera: 20% off
• Casa Museu Gaudí: EUR 1.00
• Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB): 20% off
• CosmoCaixa: 25% off
• Cripta Gaudí de la Colònia Güell: 20% off
• El Born Centre Cultural: EUR 6.00/4.20
• Fundació Antoni Tàpies: 20% off
• Fundació Joan Miró: 20% off
• Fundació Suñol: 25% off
• Gaudí Centre Reus: 40% off
• Jardí Botànic de Barcelona: 50% off
• La Pedrera: 20% off
• Mirador de Colom: 50% off
• MUHBA El Call: Free
• MUHBA Plaça del Rei: EUR 7.00/5.00 (mixed ticket MUHBA facilities)
• MUHBA Refugi 307: EUR 7.00/5.00 (mixed ticket MUHBA facilities)
• MUHBA Via Sepulcral Romana: EUR 7.00/5.00 (mixed ticket MUHBA facilities)
• Museu Blau: 50% off
• Museu d’Arqueologia de Catalunya Barcelona: 30% off
• Museu d’Art Contemporani (MACBA): 20% off
• Museu d’Història de Catalunya: 30% off
• Museu de Cera de Barcelona: 20% off
• Museu de l’Eròtica de Barcelona (MEB): 20% off
• Museu de la Moto: 20% off
• Museu de la Música: 30% off
• Museu de la Xocolata: 30% off
• Museu de Cultures del Món: EUR 5.00/3.50
• Museu del Disseny: EUR 6.00/4.00
• Museu del Mamut: 50% off
• Museu del Modernisme Català: 30% off
• Museu del Perfum: 40% off
• Museu d’Idees i d’Invents de Barcelona (MIBA): 20% off
• Museu Diocesà de Barcelona: 50% off
• Museu Egipci de Barcelona: 30% off
• Museu Europeu d’Art Modern (MEAM): 20% off
• Museu Frederic Marès: EUR 4.20/2.40
• Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya: 20% off
• Museu Olímpic i de l’Esport Joan Antoni Samaranch: 25% off
• Palau de la Música Catalana: 20% guided excursions
• Pavelló Mies van der Rohe: 20% off
• Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Pedralbes: EUR 5.00/3.50
• Torre Bellesguard: 50% off
• Torre de Collserola: 60% off
Visits and Tours
• Barcelona 360o–Land, Sea & Air: 20% off
• Barcelona Ciclotour: EUR 2.00
• Barcelona Port Tour: 20% off
• Catalunya Bus Turístic: EUR 10.00 (verify routes)
• Catamarà Ecològic: 20% off
• Caves Codorniu: 20% off
• Circuit de Barcelona–Catalunya: 50% off
• Gocar Tours: 10% off
• Las Golondrinas Barcelona Mar: EUR 15.00/13.00
• Las Golondrinas Barcelona Port: EUR 7.20/6.50
• Sailing Yacht Tours Skylinebcn: 15% off
• Vesping Barcelona: 10% off (24 hours)
• Walking Tours Gòtic: 50% off
• Walking Tours Gourmet: 50% off
• Walking Tours Modernisme: 50% off
• Walking Tours Picasso: 50% off
• Aqua Urban Spa: 30% off
• Barcelona Bosc Urbà: 20% off
• Casino Barcelona: Free admission and welcome drink
• Gaudí-Experiència: 50% off
• Icebarcelona: 20% off
• Illa Fantasia: 20%
• Jamón Experience Museum: Free museum admission (EUR 10.00 tasting)
• L’Aquàrium de Barcelona: 20% off
• Parc d’Atraccions del Tibidabo: 20% off
• Poble Espanyol de Barcelona: 20% off admission (EUR 1.00 audioguide)
• Port Aventura: 20% off
• Zoo de Barcelona: 20% off
• Cirque du Soleil Amaluna (July-August) Port Aventura: 20% off
• Cordobés–Tablao Flamenco: 20% off drink and present; 8% off dinner and present
• Gran Gala Flamenco: 20% off
• El Patio Andaluz: EUR 10.00 drink/dinner and present
• El Tablao de Carmen: 20% off
• Nervión–Tablao Flamenco: 20% off
• Palacio del Flamenco: EUR 10.00
• Bcn NightCard: 30% off
• Milano Cocktail Bar: 20% off
• The Michael Collins Bar: 20% off
• Antiga Fàbrica Moritz Barcelona: 2×1 breakfasts
• Asador del Mar: 15% off
• Costa Gallega: 15% off
• El Chipirón: 15% off
• Hard Rock Café: Special menu
• La Tertúlia: 15% off
• L’Arrosseria Xàtiva: 15% off
• L’Arrosseria Xàtiva amb Gràcia: 15% off
• Marina Bay by Moncho’s: 15% off
• Patrón: 15% off
• Restaurant Diagonal Can Soteras: 15% off
• Nervión: 15% off
• Tapas Locas: 20% off
• Barcelona Original Shops: 15% off
• Futbolmania: 10% off
• La Roca Village Shopping Express: 20% off
• Perfumeria Regia: 10% off chosen objects
• Locker Barcelona: 10% off
• Barcelona Moto Rent: 20% off
• Barcelona Rent a Bike: EUR 2.00
• Cooltra Motos: 20% off
• Moto Rent & Renting: 20% off
(“2. Montserrat & Cava Winery Small Group Day Tour”)
Embark on a guided day journey from Barcelona to Montserrat and the Penedès wine-growing area by minivan. Visit the monastery and the Museum of Monserrat, hear to Europe’s oldest kids’s choir, stroll by way of the mountain vary’s many paths, and go to a vineyard – this tour has all of it.
There will probably be loads of free time to discover Montserrat by yourself, however a go to to the sanctuary the place the Moreneta is housed is a should. Pilgrims and different guests have climbed the mountain to go to this sanctuary for practically 1,000 years.
You’ll even have the chance to go to the fascinating Museum of Montserrat, and browse its collections that vary from the Archaeology of the Biblical East to Modern Painting and Sculpture.
A spotlight of visiting Montserrat is listening to the voices of Europe’s oldest kids’s choir, La Escolania de Montserrat.
There are quite a few strolling and climbing trails on the mountain, starting from simple strolls to critical hikes. Each path affords a special perspective on the encompassing panorama, which is dotted with small chapels and hermitages. If you’d fairly not stroll in any respect, then another choice is to take certainly one of the2 rack railways or the cable automotive, which give beautiful views of the world as effectively.
After the morning in Montserrat, the tour heads to Penedès, a wine-growing area the place you will cease by a vineyard to view the huge wine cellars and style a few of the wineries’ famend merchandise.
You’ll take a tour of the vineyard and see how this glowing wine is produced, from the urgent of the grapes to fermentation in the huge cellars. No vineyard go to could be full and not using a style of the product, so on the finish of the tour you will have an opportunity to strive a few of the finest cava the area produces.
(“3. Barcelona: Half-Day Wine and Electric Bike Tour”)
If you’re lovers of biking, nature, and wine after which you’re invited to come to Penedès to take pleasure in an unforgettable day biking among the many vineyards in your favourite technique of transportation. You will probably be visiting an ecologic vineyard and tasting the very best wines and cavas. Cycle among the many vineyards and be taken to a household vineyard the place you’ll take part in a guided electrical bike wine tour.
Join the tour and cycle by way of vineyards together with your rented electrical bike and English-, Catalan-, and Spanish-speaking information. Enjoy a completely guided tour of the area and go to wineries to style wines and cavas. This is a small group to guarantee a personalised expertise with a most of 12 individuals. You will meet at 10:15 AM and catch the return prepare at 2:00 PM. As nice connoisseurs of the Penedès area, you’ll meet the fourth technology of a household rooted in the land.
Enjoy the magnificent surroundings of this wine area, and the fascinating world of wine and cava in a privileged surroundings as it’s Subirats. You will probably be given the prospect to take pleasure in a half-day wine tour surrounded by vineyards and visiting a vineyard the place you’ll uncover the totally different steps in the method of creating cava and wine.
(“4. Penedès: Full-Day Guided E-Bike Wine Tour with Brunch”)
Meet in Lavern-Subirats, simply accessible from Barcelona by prepare. The Penedés wine e-Bike tour affords you a splendid day bicycling by way of the vineyards and features a go to to one boutique vineyard.
From right here benefit from the magnificent surroundings of top-of-the-line wine areas of Spain not removed from the Mediterranean Sea and Sitges village. Cycle by way of idyllic vineyards as you be taught in regards to the wealthy tradition and historical past of the area out of your knowledgeable information.
You are invited to come to Penedès to take pleasure in an unforgettable day biking amongst vineyards on a popular technique of transportation. Feel the information’s love and attachment to this land that makes them really feel actual ardour for explaining the data gained over 4 generations. Visit wineries and style the very best wines and cavas. Finally, there’s nothing higher than having brunch made with native merchandise and having fun with some totally different wines and cava, earlier than taking the prepare again to Barcelona.
(“5. Guardiola de Font-Rubí: Winery & Grill Menu Tour”)
Join this enjoyable and informative wine tour and tasting at a family-run winery in the celebrated wine rising area of Alt Penedès. Your go to will embrace a guided tour of the vineyards, the getting older cellars and the warehouse. Your knowledgeable information will clarify the totally different methods of winemaking and a few of the secrets and techniques behind the getting older processes.
After the tour, you’ll have the chance to style 5 of the internationally awarded wines together with a scrumptious aperitif of native cheeses and hams after which a grill menu on the restaurant of the vineyard. The household vineyard, located in the Penedès area, affords you a extremely particular expertise. The grill will probably be executed outside, with branches and strains of outdated vines. The menu will probably be created with top quality, seasonal and native merchandise.
Grill menu consists of:
– Fresh blended inexperienced salad
– First dish
– Wood fired Paella with rice and greens or woodfired fideua
– Second dish
– Wood fired meat (lamb ribs and sausage Catalan sausage) with potato and sauce “all i oli”
– Sorbet lemon or chocolate brownie
– Bread, glass of wine and water
(“6. From Barcelona: Codorniu Winery, Montserrat Full-Day Trip”)
See the very best of Catalunya on a full-day group tour of Montserrat and Codorniu Winery. Explore the oldest vineyard in Spain and hear as your information shares the secrets and techniques to making cava.
Meet your tour information in Barcelona at one of many assembly factors. Hop on the bus and depart the town behind you as you head for the Spanish hills. Enjoy the trip in direction of the Penedes space to go to the enduring Codorniu vineyard.
Enjoy a guided tour of this vineyard. Discover the underground cellars, stroll round, and hear as your information explains the method of creating cava. No journey could be full with out tasting it, so why not deal with your self to a glass to clench your thirst.
After visiting the cellars, you’ll head to Montserrat, generally known as the magic mountain. Join a personal tour, admire the rocky mountain vary and benefit from the breathtaking views from the monastery. Then, take pleasure in some free time earlier than returning to Barcelona.
(“7. Alt Penedès: Penedès Classic Group Bike Wine Tour”)
Meet in Lavern-Subirats, simply accessible from Barcelona by prepare. The Penedés wine bike tour affords you a splendid day of biking by way of the vineyards, together with after all a go to to one ecologic conventional vineyard. Enjoy the magnificent surroundings of top-of-the-line wine areas of Spain not removed from the Mediterranean Sea and Sitges village. Cycle by way of idyllic vineyards as you be taught in regards to the wealthy tradition and historical past of the area out of your knowledgeable information.
Cycle amongst vineyards together with your rental bike and English talking information. This is a small group tour to guarantee a personalised expertise (most of 12 individuals). This journey is beneficial for each wine connoisseurs and for these merely trying to benefit from the biking tour by way of the magnificent surroundings of this wine area in addition to ingesting wine and cava.
Your native information is a superb connoisseur of the Penedès area and belongs to a fourth technology household rooted in the land. Enjoy the magnificent surroundings of this wine area and the fascinating world of Wine and Cava in a privileged surroundings as it’s Subirats throughout the tour.
(“8. Barcelona: Codorníu Winery Discover the Origins of Cava Tour”)
Journey from Barcelona to Codorníu vineyard on this group tour. Experience the freshness of the cellars and discover out extra in regards to the historical past of Cava. Choose from three pickup factors and occasions and sit again and benefit from the switch.
Be welcomed by a employees member at the start line of the tour. Relax, as you’re transferred instantly to the Penedès space to go to Codorníu vineyard. Hear the story of the 18 generations which have constructed the vineyard into what it’s right this moment.
Understand the historical past, custom, ardour, and know-how of a household enterprise that has created some wonderful wines. See cellars in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia. Designed by the architect Puig i Cadafalch, they’re a historic-artistic monument of Catalan modernism.
Visiting Codorníu means travelling again to the origins of Cava, residing its historical past, and studying the artwork of crafting it.
(“Which of Sant Sadurní d’Anoia’ top attractions should you visit ?”)
(“In Sant Sadurní d’Anoia Spain, you must visit the following attractions :”)
(“Simon Coll Chocolate Space”)
(“This week in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, what are the best things to do ?”)
(“In Sant Sadurní d’Anoia – Spain, the following are the top things to do :”)
(“Guardiola de Font-Rubí: Winery & Grill Menu Tour”)
(“Barcelona: Penedès Classic Bike Wine Tour (Shared Tour)”)